With a reputation for thoughtful and responsible designs, this leading architectural practice is looking for an exceptional team assistant to provide first class support to the marketing team and provide PA support. Situated in north west London, they are keen to open their doors to recently graduated individuals or those just entering the job market, eager to take on new challenges.
- Diary and inbox management.
- Acting as 'gate keeper' for the design team.
- PA support- managing travel bookings and liaising with external TA's/PA's
- Creating and formatting project related correspondence - letters, minutes, reports and meeting agendas.
- Financial tasks- ordering stock and stationery, expense claims
- Any ad-hoc tasks as and when required - providing holiday cover for other support team members etc.
- An interest in design and architecture
- Experience of Microsoft applications - Outlook, Word, Excel and Power point.
- Photoshop/ InDesign skills are advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Fast, accurate typing ability.