Well established and award-winning multidisciplinary practice of chartered surveyors and construction consultants is looking for a technical architect with strong housing delivery experience to join them in small in-house design team. You'll have the opportunity to grow your portfolio on a range of UK-based education, housing and leisure projects collaborating closely with surveyors, project managers and other in-house construction specialists.
- Producing detailed technical proposals for a UK housing project at RIBA stages 4-5.
- Collaborating with in-house surveyors to ensure a buildable solution.
- Coordination with contractor and consultants.
- Supervising works on site.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified architect/technician with significant experience at RIBA stages 4-5 on UK housing projects.
- Thorough knowledge of building regulations and technical standards.
- Experience producing drawing information in AutoCAD to a high level of detail and accuracy.
- Experience running a small project team.
If you are eager to work as part of a multidisciplinary team with excellent culture, career development opportunities and benefits, do not miss out - apply today.