We are currently seeking talented and experienced individuals to join our Newcastle office.
We are looking for technical designers experienced in the refinement and delivery of complex buildings to join our growing team. Successful candidates will be given the opportunity to apply their experience and ingenuity to our diverse project portfolio, including sport, community, commercial, residential, and education projects. To see our current work please visit faulknerbrowns.com
Role qualities and skills required:
- Ability to work closely with the team members to develop a clear conceptual and delivery-focused design agenda for one or more core projects at all phases of development
- Ability to understand and formulate technical solutions and present internally and externally for discussion
- Ability to work collaboratively with external consultants and contractors to deliver high quality buildings
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines efficiently
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
- Flexible attitude
- Strategic and critical thinking
- Good interpersonal skills
- Quality-driven in all aspects of work – drawings, renders, presentations, construction documentation and site administration
- BREEAM / Passive House project delivery experience an asset
- Proficiency with Revit and Adobe CC an asset
Please email your CV with cover letter and work samples in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org, for the attention of Ross Heffernan. We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or drop-ins please.