Workplace Space Planner
An exciting small business working alongside a bigger business is looking for a fresh new Interior Designer to work on workplace projects with a new type of office space focusing on the customer.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and entrepreneurial team and help expand the company's offering. The Interior Designer will focus on space planning and bringing the company's brand to life on site, working closely with the rest of the team to deliver an excellent product.
- Assisting with initial space planning and produce test fits for new buildings
- Tracking and maintaining floor plans according to churn and customer change requests.
- Communicating with Operations to ensure streamlined and timely service to our customers
- Working with architects to redefine the design of new sites
- Work with external architects to ensure design principles are met
- Working alongside the Product Director to define and evolve the product brief
- Working to a budget and strict time-line to maximise value and customer experience
- Assisting with personalising of customer space, providing guidance and expertise in how to best personalise each customer office according to their brand and culture
- Proposing accessories and furniture for our customers
- Maintain and manage customer furniture menu, ensuring quality and functionality
- Bachelor's in interior design or similar, or proven significant experience
- Detailed knowledge of FF&E products, suppliers and manufacturers in the marketplace
- Previous experience in dressing spaces essential
- Good understanding of workplace regulatory requirements
- Experience in designing a combination of hospitality, retail and workplace would be an advantage
- Ability to take ownership and proven ability to juggle multiple responsibilities at a time
- Well organised with a logical, structured approach and a keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills and understanding and focus on customer satisfaction / customer centring approach
- Ability to role model the business values and to promote an inclusive, positive and collaborative culture
If you interested in finding out more about this Workplace Space Planning Interior Design job, then please get in touch with Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV and Portfolio when applying for this job.