An award winning AJ100 Studio working on Medium to Large-scale projects are looking for a Technologist or experienced Technician to join their London office.
They're on the lookout for ambitious individuals to work on a variety of projects accross the UK including Residential, commercial and education with a high level of demonstrate-able technical skills who'll be able to start at a running pace.
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent technical skills gained on a range of projects, ideally with a value from £2m-£10m.
- Minimum 3 years UK qualified experience
- Experience delivering technical packages in the education, commercial or residential sectors
- Current working knowledge of Autodesk Revit is essential.
- Excellent AutoCAD and IT (Microsoft Office)
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate a high level of technical detailing skill along with an understanding of modern methods of construction.
- Strong understanding of the current Building Regulations, NHBC Guidance and Associated Housing Guidance (Lifetime Homes/HQI's/London Design Guide etc…).
- Demonstrate the ability to be able to work on their own initiative and have excellent communication skills.
Salary & Package
This position is offered on a full-time, permanent basis at a competitive salary with benefits and are looking for the right candidate within the ranges of £35,000 and £40,000.
Forward your CV & Portfolio to Giles Williams @ Adrem Group to be considered for this amazing company!