A widely publicised and award-winning, medium-scale studio based next to the Thames and in the heart of Central London is on the lookout for an architect/architectural assistant to join their ever-growing team. You will be assisting on a high-profile London-based residential project in Revit and AutoCAD.
- Work within an established team to deliver the masterplan for a high density housing project.
Skills and Experience
- Part II/part III-qualified or equivalent.
- Experience in designing UK residential projects.
- Fluency using AutoCAD and Revit.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for any architects/architectural assistants who want to work on a pioneering UK project with a world-class practice.