- Job Reference: JF118
- Date Posted: 23 September 2019
- Recruiter: Mustard Jobs
- Website: http://www.mustardjobs.co.uk/
- Location: Brentwood, Essex
- Salary: £30,000 to £40,000
- Sector: Architect, Architectural Technician
- Job Type: Permanent
An amazing position has become available for an architect or architectural technician, the practice is is willing to consider different levels of experience but want see proficiency in Revit. This is a permanent positions, with salary circa £35,000, depending on experience.
The practice is hugely busy and looking to make that move towards Revit, people in the office are currently going through training and the practice is currently in the process of implementing this software going forward. Much of the work is still in AutoCAD but more and more projects are being asked for in Revit. This will be an opportunity to using your attained skills on the software and help those that have had less experience, a great role to help implement the software to the practice!
If you have the following then this position is perfect for yourself:
• Revit proficiency (minimum 2 years of use)
• AutoCAD knowledge
• Residential developer experience
• Minimum 5 years in practice
If you want to hear more about the role and company call today on 0117 284 0486 and speak to Jack Ferguson or simply send your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.