Niall McLaughlin Architects an award-winning practice that designs high quality modern architecture is looking for an architect to join its London-based practice.
Candidates must have a minimum of five years post-Part 2 experience, be Part 3 qualified and have a proven record of project running, team leading and strong design skills at all stages.
- running exceptional projects and coordinating a design team
- communicating with client and presenting to internal and external stakeholders
- lead and oversee an internal team
- developing strong integrated designs from concept to detail
- managing planning and building regulations submissions
- preparing tender packages
- liaising with contractors and overseeing works on site
- experience of delivering project through full RIBA stages
- interpersonal and team building skills
- communication and presentation skills
- exceptional design and detailing experience
- excellent technical knowledge
- good hand drawing and model-making skills are desirable
- proficiency in Vectorworks, SketchUp/Rhino and InDesign/Photoshop will be a distinct advantage
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
How to apply
Please send a cover letter, CV and examples of work as a hard copy for the attention of Bryony Jones.
Niall McLaughlin Architects
125-133 Camden High Street
Niall McLaughlin is an equal opportunities employer and treats all job applicants equally, irrespective of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, beliefs or religion.