An awarding-winning practice situated in central London is on the lookout for a motivated and ambitious architect to join the team on a contract basis. On offer is the chance to work on a London-based residential project which is moving from competition stage into planning.
- Working alongside an established residential team to produce planning application for high-profile London-based residential project.
Skills and Experience
- Part III architectural assistant or equivalent.
- Revit skills are essential .
- Experience in UK residential projects a desirable skill-set.
- Experience of the London Housing Design Guide is desirable.