A major international practice with a longstanding reputation across the workplace, transport, civic and masterplanning realm are on the lookout for an assistant to join them on an initial contract basis. This award-winning practice are currently working on a prominent lifestyle project and require an ambitious assistant to join their successful team to aid delivery.
- Work within an established team to deliver a high-profile lifestyle project in Revit.
Skills and Experience
- Part II-qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working at RIBA stage 0 onwards.
- Fluency using Revit and Rhino advantageous.
- Must have an aptitude for hard work with a high-end design ethos.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available assistant who wants to work on a pioneering UK project with a world-class practice.