I'm working with a leading international design firm who are seeking an architect with the following attributes to join their team in Central London on a full-time permanent basis to work on world-class masterplanning schemes.
Essentials for the successful Architect:
- ARB/RIBA registration with 3+ years' experience post-qualification,
- Revit proficiency,
- Strong hand sketching skills,
- A strong understanding of the process of designing and building residential and mixed-use buildings, as well as urban design and masterplanning,
- UK & international project experience gained at a top tier firm,
- Proven ability to work at RIBA Stages 0-3.
The successful architect will receive a competitive salary and benefits, plus exposure to career-defining schemes. If you're interested, please send your up to date CV + folio to Katie Jones at Adrem Group or get in touch for a confidential chat.