An award-winning global architecture firm is on the lookout for a talented architect to join their team on an initial six-month basis. This successful, central London-based studio is currently working on a number of complex, large-scale projects based in the UK at differing stages.
- Work collaboratively within the team to aid delivery of several complex UK mixed use projects.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified or equivalent.
- An eye for detail and strong design credentials.
- Experience in Revit is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for an immediately available architect who wants to work with a practice that prides itself on a strong international presence with projects of an exceptional standard.