Are you talented, passionate, with a keen eye for detail and looking for a new challenge?
QAD Architects are looking to expand their team and would like to hear from:
- Architect / Architectural Technologist
What we are looking for:
Responsibilities + Skills
These will include, but are not limited to:
- Working as part of a team, and interest in design
- Technical experience in producing tender information, construction drawings and construction detailing, design development.
- Coordination of design with sub-consultants and subcontractors and have experience working on a range of residential and commercial projects.
- Good knowledge of current design and statutory requirements (building regs / national space standards etc) in order to inform design development.
- Will predominantly be working in Revit and Cad but knowledge of photoshop and in design would be advantageous.
- Work will range from concept / early design development through to on site construction working with clients and the wider project team and contractors.
This role is suited to an experienced architect or a technologist with the ability to take initial drawings and create the detailed information for planning, tender and construction, along with taking the lead for delivery on site.
The individual will show commitment and professional drive, take key directions and work at pace, be able to work under their own steam, self-checking, using their initiative as part of the design team or alone on individual projects tasks.
A good working knowledge of current UK Planning and Building Regulation legislation is important and experience in particular in residential and commercial developments advantageous.
- Relevant qualifications
- BIM/Revit knowledge
- Show knowledge of one or more sectors, preferably residential
- Autodesk Revit / 3-d modelling and AutoCAD capability
- Have a creative and an inspiring approach
- Have good organisational skills and ability to work under pressure
- Enthusiastic and flexible approach to work
- Be able to work under own initiative or as part of a team
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work at all levels with colleagues and clients
- Excellent Communication skills – both verbally and written
- Good people skills
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- We are looking for candidates who have the confidence, tenacity and professionalism to produce high quality designs.
- The successful candidate will need to have good communication skills and have the ability to work in a busy environment as a member of a team.
- They will need to be willing to develop new skills beyond their core knowledge and have the ability to meet deadlines.
- An excellent opportunity to join a thriving and ambitious design team.
Salary is dependent upon qualifications and experience.
Please provide a cover letter, CV and examples of your work to email@example.com
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applicants, we are unable to respond to every candidate.
Strictly no agencies.