A global force within architecture on the international stage is on the lookout for an architectural assistant to join them on an initial contract basis. The practice has several distinctive and high-profile projects at technical design phase. They focus on spearheading modern and innovative designs, therefore assistants who possess a similar design ethos would be an ideal addition to their studio. This role requires AutoCAD efficiency and immediate availability.
- Work within an experienced team to deliver designs for several high-profile, London-based residential and hotel projects.
Skills and Experience
- Part II-qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working at RIBA stage 4 onwards on complex projects.
- Fluency using AutoCAD is essential.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for an immediately available architectural assistant who wants to work on an exciting London-based project with a successful studio.