Architectural Designer with Revit / Rhino - TOP global firm
An amazing opportunity with a globally recognised and admired TOP100 firm based in Central London! A large international architecture and design studio with a 100+ strong London office is urgently looking for a talented and design-focused Architect / Project Architect with advanced Rhino OR Revit skills.
This firm prides itself on delivering the highest quality of design across a variety of typologies including Residential (PRS) schemes. Their portfolio of commercial, civic, aviation, education, healthcare and hospitality schemes has been inspiring clients and communities for years.
Skills and experience:
- Superior design ability
- RIBA Part III qualification - ARB Registration or equivalent
- Working knowledge of Revit or Rhino
- Design-led experience on large scale UK-based projects (essential)
- Previous involvement in design stages of Residential / PRS or built-to-rent schemes in London (highly desirable)
- Immediate start, 3 months with a view to go permanent
- Hourly rates £20 - 30 per hour, negotiable
- This opportunity is open to PAYE candidates and freelancers (LTD/Umbrella Company)
Please get in touch with Monika who specialises in Architecture Contract roles at Adrem.