A recognised, prominent design studio that has carved out a reputation for producing award--winning projects is on the hunt for an ambitious, design-fluent, commercially-minded and fully qualified architect to lead a team in an Associate level role.
This is a key role within the practice and offers excellent short & long-term career prospects.
You must be a strong communicator, capable of creating compelling designs and have the proven ability to manage a team from inception through to completion on schemes that were founded upon sound design principles.
You will garner exposure to a broad array of flagship projects, from high-end multi-unit residential projects through to mixed-use commercial schemes (including medium & high-rise) with some of the most highly sought after clients in London.
The successful candidate will be capable of:
- Managing projects from inception through to completion
- Inspiring confidence & innovation within the practice at large (c. 25 staff)
- Leading a small team (2-3 minimum) whilst operating in a hands on role yourself
- Liaising directly with clients and external consultants
- Demonstrating Revit software proficiency (highly desired)
Please apply to Reece Nevel with a CV + portfolio of work to be considered.