AutoCAD - Multiple roles - Friendly studio - Temp-to-perm
An up-and-coming RIBA chartered Architecture practice with a strong mission statement about delivering positive social impact is looking for experienced and self-sufficient individuals to join their friendly and vibrant team.
Whether you are a RIBA Part II, Part III, Architect or Architectural Technician, you will be able to gain exposure to all RIBA stages, get a hands on experience on site as well as opportunity to take increased responsibility for your own workload.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Posses at least 2 years of professional experience in the UK
- Have a degree in Architecture, ideally a RIBA Part II qualification or an equivalent
- Be highly proficient in AutoCAD
- Posses exceptional design skills and attention to detail
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge of UK Building Regulations
- Immediate start
- Hourly rates and annual salary depend on experience
My client passionately believes that Architecture should be an accessible, inclusive and engaging force of good!
If this is the type of company that you would like to be a part of, apply below or get in touch with me directly.