An established British Architectural practice with a string of notable awards is hiring a Business Development and Communications Associate to join the practice. This is Senior role working in collaboration with the Partners and Senior Teams in identifying new business opportunities, communications activities and promoting the practice.
You will be working in a relaxed environment with a lot of autonomy which will give you the opportunity to focus on your strengths and what value you can add to the business.
You will have:
- five+ years of experience providing communications, public relations and/or business
development guidance and support to senior staff within architectural, design or
- proficiency with InDesign, PowerPoint and Photoshop
- passion for architecture and be conversant with contemporary design debates and
- self-motivation and independence while able to contribute positively to project team working
- exceptional written and verbal communications skills and ability to distil messages clearly
- outstanding project management and ability to balance conflicting deadlines and priorities
- the ability to engage with different audiences, switching tones and approach as needed
- a thirst for learning, increasing skills and becoming part an essential part of the team
Please contact Amy Welch, Creative Support Specialist