This small studio specialising in design across architecture, interiors and product work within various sectors; residential, hotels, cultural and retail. This is a characterfull office and would suit someone confident and client facing. This is an opportunity for the right person to be the ‘number 2’ to aid with delivery of all projects. You must be comfortable on site and happy to take on more than one project at a time. Above all, you must value good design as this role is for someone to take the lead on projects from concept to completion, you must have a genuine interest in construction and good detailing.
- To be a key player, and be able to communicate complex ideas in a collaborative environment.
- To lead projects from start to finish, independently, with support of team and Directors.
- A keen eye for detail, and how they fit into the project.
Skills and Experience:
- Confidence to work independently and take a lead on project development but with the support and direction of the directors.
- A genuine interest in construction, and detailing, good knowledge of the UK building regulations.
- Excellent working knowledge of Vectorworks ideal (Apple Hardware)
Projects in the pipeline include an exciting Theatre, a residential scheme and a Hotel.