I'm working with a reputable consultancy who are seeking an experienced design-led architect with strong conceptual and hand sketching skills to join their team in Central London.
- Must be an RIBA/ARB registered architect with at least 8 years of industry experience
- The ability to work from inception to completion on projects
- Highly competent at RIBA stages 0-3
- Revit and/or Rhino proficiency
- Commercial project experience
- Strong hand-sketching ability is essential
- A highly creative individual with the ability to communicate design ideas through various mediums
If you would like to know more about this Senior Architect position, please forward a CV and portfolio (heavy on conceptual / hand drawn work) to Katie Jones at Adrem Group - suitable applicants will be contacted with further details.