You will coordinate content creation for the company website ensuring content on the website stays up to date and relevant along with managing and providing content for social media channels.
- Overseeing all content creation activities for the organisations website.
- Writing entertaining and informative search engine optimised (SEO) copy.
- Visiting Purcell sites to understand the stories to tell
- Keeping up to date with industry best practice and monitoring content activities of competitor websites.
- Providing copy writing to allow projects to be published in the wider domain, through website news stories, tweet, Instagram stories
- Re purposing content for different mediums including social media and video.
- Creation of entertaining and informative video content for the website.
- Creating content for the different social media channels (twitter, Instagram, linkedin)
- Updating all sections of the website including homepage and all other categories, via the content management system
- Liaison with external parties for trouble shooting
- Highly articulate with an excellent command of written English.
- Creative minded with an ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content.
- Previous experience working as a content manager or copywriter would be an advantage.
- Understanding on Content Management Systems
- Understanding of web development, including SEO
- Previous experience of implementing social & digital media to promote a business
- Ability to use Photoshop
- Ability to network and build relationships (internal & external)
Please apply without delay or contact Amy Welch, Creative Support Specialist