An international practice specialising in architecture, masterplanning , urbanism and interior design require a director with a focus on the UK residential market. This studio is exceptionally progressive not just in terms of design and sector but the management and training for future leaders having business components outside traditional architecture.
They are an energetic collective of talented design working across multiple offices in the UK and abroad. They have expert teams in each specialist sector and have successfully diversified over the years to build a leading studio.
This role will suit a director who enjoys being front-facing, winning and bringing in work. This role will be responsible for winning business under a renowned name with a solid portfolio to back up your own experience.
- Driving work-streams and establishing new connections with the UK property market.
- Talking at conferences, building the presence of the studio.
- Maintaining a hands-on attitude with project and team, influencing strong innovative design.
Skills and Experience
- Track record of attending networking events.
- Ability to make contacts in the industry.
- Established portfolio of recent projects in the UK.