Central London studio renowned for complex refurbishment and new build projects across heritage, education and the residential sector is on the lookout for a talented architect to join them on an initial contract basis. On offer is the chance to work on an exciting, large-scale UK education project now at stage four, and drive the project through its technical stages with a supportive team surrounding you.
- Work within an established team to deliver stage four of a large-scale educational facility and ancillary buildings.
- Aid generation of drawing packages and production information.
Skills and Experience
- Part III RIBA architect or equivalent.
- Revit & AutoCAD-proficient.
- Knowledge of working with the UK Building Regulations.
- Experience of working within educational projects a desirable skill set.
- Experience of delivering UK construction details and technical detailing.