This Clerkenwell practice with an increasing amount of work are looking for architects at various levels. You will be joining a fun, social office that cares about work/life balance, and you get to work on high profile schemes which will be a great addition to your portfolio.
- Support the wider design team and contribute to the design ethos of the practice.
- Working as part of a team on current and upcoming projects in the office across design and delivery.
- Working on both new build and refurbishment, across public sectors.
- Developing and maintaining a strong relationship with clients, authorities and external consultants.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified Part III with demonstrable UK experience.
- A rigorous and sensitive approach with a passion for design through making.
- Excellent command of ArchiCad is preferred but not essential.
- Experience working on highly-crafted UK projects.
- A thorough understanding of London planning standards and UK building regulations.
- Excellent communicator with an outgoing attitude.
- Acute attention to detail with excellent visual presentation skills.