This small yet significant firm of architects are well-known within the industry. They boast a portfolio of iconic projects that have earned them a place in the prestigious AJ100 list.
The company specialises in innovative builds over a range of sectors and is known for its excellent work-life balance and employee satisfaction rates. This is the perfect role for an ambitious and outgoing individual to show off their marketing skills in a fast-paced environment.
This role is for a confident Marketing Coordinator who has good InDesign skills and can come up with ideas and implement them.
- Manage the production of promotional material including brochures, presentations, project marketing information, images, project photography and high quality printing, collating and binding documents
- Monitor submission deadlines and assist in the collation of submissions, expression of interests and tenders including OJEU notices
- Work with the Directors and PR agency to implement the marketing & PR strategy, coordinate with external PR agency as required
- Monitor marketing budgets
- Act as 'brand guardian' to ensure that the company graphic standards are maintained across the office
- Maintain the company website, blog, facebook page, twitter accounts
- Assist with organising company events
- Prepare award submissions
- Assist in press releases and collecting relevant articles featuring the practice and its projects
- Organise project photography, liaising with photographers and attending photo shoots if necessary
- Oversee the development of the office database and management of the CRM programme, assist and support business development generally
Experience in working in architecture and design is compulsory for all applicants.
Please apply without delay to Amy Welch, Creative Support Consultant at Adrem Group.