Mid-Senior Graphic Designer | 6-12 Month FTC | £30-36K | North London
This international beverage brand has become a household name since their inception in 2011 they have grown exponentially. They are looking for a talented graphic designer to join their in-house design team for a fixed term contract to cover maternity leave. This will be 6-12 months with a pro rata salary. The role will entail supporting the department in its aims of raising brand awareness while maintaining brand love by executing high quality creative work.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Cross-departmental relationships are crucial at this company you will work alongside these important teams including attending key development meetings and ensuring that all milestones for creative are met
- To work with their Marketing team to ensure they are constantly improving their design
- Executing the brand tone across all and creative output
- Creating and implementing design projects from conception to art-working and production
- Creating presentations including infographics and mock-ups
- Designing, artworking and prepping for print packaging, print collateral and merchandise.
- Approving packaging artwork to ensure that it meets creative specifications and adheres to packaging requirements, including national and international press passing.
- Implementing design systems and set up files and templates for others to use
- Understanding of 3D/spatial/product design including using Sketch Up
- A versatile designer with 4+ years experience, ideally working in house for an FMCG or Hospitality brand
- Expertise in preparing artwork for print and production with experience
- Layout and typography skills
- Able to handle pressure and work under tight deadlines
- Happy to follow established guidelines, improve them and make them their own
- Not afraid to be hands on and help out at events, with installations and other projects
- Ability to liaise efficiently with our main branding agency, the freelance designers and illustrators we work with and our manufacturers to help see projects through to completion
- Used to working on Mac, expert Adobe suite user, and confident in PowerPoint and Word templates
- Willingness to mentor junior members of the team
- Digital photography, filming and editing proficiency, including Premier Pro and Lightroom
If you are interested in applying for this Mid-Senior Graphic Designer Role, please contact Niharika Samuel or apply online.
Kindly ensure BOTH your CV and Portfolio are attached in your application.