Part II Assistant - Contract
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Part II Architectural Assistant to work for a world-renowned Architectural practice based in the heart of London. This is a 3 month contract with the potential to go permanent at a rate of up to £23 per hour depending on experience.
For this role, you will be using Revit daily so fluency on the software is an absolute necessity. You will be working on the interior of a large scale stadium project so experience delivering hospitality/commercial interior projects will be advantageous. You will be working as part of a large team so good communication is needed as well as the ability to work independently.
If you fulfil all of the requirements below, please get in touch.
- Part II Architectural Assistant with 3 years' + experience
- Experience on Interior spaces
- Strong sense of design and creativity
- Able to design and present design ideas clearly
- Strong visualisation and rendering skills
- Software skill required - Rhino, Revit, Vray, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite
For more information email an up to date CV and portfolio to, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 587 7809 to discuss. To see more opportunities in the architectural field then visit our website, www.mustardjobs.co.uk.