A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity has become available for a Part III architect to join a progressive co-living housing developer. Driven by a unique and collaborative concept, this dynamic team are responsible for some of the most exciting co-living communities worldwide. Reporting to the head of design, you will be part of a creative hub of designers and construction professionals, creating spaces that unlock a new way of being.
- Producing feasibility, massing and sketches, liasing with the internal investment team for the acquisition of land.
- Working with the internal development team to prepare a brief and ensuring external designers are delivering to the project vision and intent.
- Liaising with technical consultants and provide design input on site during construction phases including answering RFI's, reviewing CP's and snagging.
- Supporting the in-house interior design team to produce interiors concepts and packages.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified architect from a design-focused background with an exceptional eye for high quality and well crafted spaces.
- Experience ideally working on contemporary mixed use/housing projects.
- An creative thinker with the ambition to challenge design ideas and put innovation at the forefront.
- Driven and motivated with the desire to be part of a fast-paced and entrepreneurial team.
If you have a passion for co-living or housing projects and are looking to work in an energetic environment, with the opportunity for growth outside the norms of an architectural practice, then apply today.