A leading practice synonymous with sustainability and education based in London are looking for a contract Revit architect to join them on a London education project, working to Passive House standards. Experience working on UK education projects at Stage 4 and proficiency with Revit are essential and Passive House experience is very desirable. The initial contract is three months, with a likely extension beyond. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking design-led sustainable practice, which is held in high regard within the architectural community.
- Delivering Stage 4 packages in Revit.
- Ability to teach and advise team on technical issues.
- Produce high standard of work to tight timelines.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working at RIBA stage 4 on UK education projects.
- Fluency using Revit.
- Passive House experience.
- NBS Specification experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
This is an amazing opportunity for an immediately available Revit architect who wants to work on a London-based education project.