An awarding-winning practice situated in central London is on the lookout for a motivated and ambitious Part II architectural assistant to join the team on a contract basis. On offer is the chance to work on a residential master planning project, producing drawings by hand and sketch-up presentations.
- Working alongside an established residential team to produce presentations and sketches for residential master planning projects.
Skills and Experience
- Part II architectural assistant or equivalent.
- Experience using Sketch-up.
- Strong hand-drawing/sketching skills.
- Experience in residential projects is desirable.