Níall McLaughlin Architects is looking for a highly motivated project architect to join its London-based practice. BIM Level 2 experience is essential.
Candidates must have a minimum of three years post-Part 3 experience with a proven record of project running, team leading and strong design skills at all stages.
- running large projects and coordinating a design team
- lead and oversee an internal team
- developing strong integrated designs from concept to detail
- managing planning and building regulations submissions
- preparing tender packages
- liaising with contractors and overseeing works on site
- interpersonal and team building skills
- communication and presentation skills
- exceptional design and detailing experience
- excellent technical knowledge
- good hand drawing and model-making skills are desirable
- fluency in Revit and SketchUp/Rhino is a minimum requirement
- proficiency in Vectorworks, InDesign/Photoshop will be an advantage
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
How to apply:
Please send a cover letter, CV and examples of work as a hard copy for the attention of Bryony Jones:
Niall McLaughlin Architects
125-133 Camden High Street
Niall McLaughlin is an equal opportunities employer and treats all job applicants equally, irrespective of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, beliefs or religion.