Prestigious design studio in north-west London is looking for a capable project architect with strong UK commercial mixed-use experience to take the reins on an exciting new project. Established in the early 80’s, they have had steady growth across the team, now at 50, employing interior designers as well as architects. If you are an ambitious project architect looking to commit long-term to an award-winning practice with a broad portfolio of quality projects, this could be for you.
- Running the day-to-day management of a team under a project director.
- Working on predominantly commercial workplace in iconic London locations as well as leisure, housing and hospitality.
- Day-to-day liaising with client, authorities and contractors.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III architect with proven experience running significant commercial workplace schemes in London up to 35 million.
- From a design-focused background demonstrated by a high-quality portfolio.
- Good technical, delivery and coordination experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of Vectorworks and Revit.
- Excellent visual presentation skills using InDesign and MS Office.
This studio offers sensible working hours, proven career progression and a range of social events. Salary is dependent on experience - apply with your CV and portfolio to find out more.