This award-winning Shoreditch-based design studio is looking for a project-running 'visionary' architect as it prepares for the next stage of growth. Widely published for high-quality projects across civic, housing and mixed use in the UK, this progressive team has won a number of significant schemes globally, beating some large and prestigious design names. You will have the opportunity to front design ideas and bring projects to life from competition to detailed delivery.
- Day-to-day management of a team of up to 5 designers on several significant and high-quality projects across mixed use, commercial and residential.
- Leading the collaboration and interrogation of design ideas to realise the vision of a project from competition to delivery.
- Leading client, design team meetings and consultant coordination.
Skills and Experience
- Part III architect with significant experience in practice leading large-scale and complex projects ideally across commercial and housing.
- Experience in a client-facing and coordination role with the ability to lead a small team and manage workloads.
- Keen design eye with a passion to drive unique concepts and produce high- quality and thoughtful architecture.
- Advanced hand drawing and 3D modelling/rendering skills, preferably in ArchiCAD, Rhino and Photoshop and Lumion.
- A team player with the desire to grow and inspire success in others.
This is one of east London's most highly sought-after design studios who believe in a truly holistic approach to create thought provoking and innovative spaces. The ideal opportunity for someone who has perhaps reached their limits in a larger notable design office and looking to bring their fresh ideas to a close-knit team.