This is a small but busy studio with a fruitful pipeline of UK projects including their own developments across housing, community, workplace and culture, and not an office which believes in 'pigeon-holing' people. You will be bringing your design flair and technical know-how to lead a diverse range of quality projects in a truly holistic approach, helping them further raise their design profile. A collaborative, warm and open environment in a beautiful mews house, this is the perfect opportunity for an established architect to further flourish.
- Hands-on managerial role running a small team on a range of new-build and refurbishment projects from start to finish.
- Regular liaison with client, authorities and consultants.
- Driving design and striving to ensure quality and intent are not compromised throughout each stage of projects.
- Being a proactive and efficient leader, inspiring success in juniors.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified RIBA-registered architect with substantial experience from design to delivery, ideally on mid-sized housing and workplace projects.
- Strong design sensibilities with experience working on high-quality projects demonstrated through a beautiful portfolio of work.
- An excellent communicator with project-leading and team-running experience.
- Ambitious character who sees obstacles as exciting challenges.
- Revit essential and MicroStation ideal.
- Excellent visual presentation skills using InDesign and MS Office.