A reputable AJ100 practice needs a confident and ambitious Project Architect, capable of delivering high-profile, medium-large scale schemes in the city of London, to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
Projects: Residential, Commercial and Mixed-Use.
The successful Project Architect will:
- Ideally have 5+ years' of post Part III industry experience
- Be an all-rounder Architect with strong design and delivery skills
- Be able to inspire and lead a small team whilst still operating in a hands on role
- Have a strong background in the residential sector
- Have successfully delivered at least 2 UK based schemes, ideally in London but not essential
Please apply by sending your up to date CV to Katie Jones at Adrem Group.
Feel free to get in touch with me directly, my phone number and email address can be found on the Adrem website - we don't advertise all our vacancies so see what else we have to offer...