We are seeking a Project Delivery Architect/Technician to join our growing team in our established London Studio.
The successful candidate will be an Architect or Technician with a minimum of 5 years post qualification/residential delivery experience within the UK and will exhibit the following skills:
- Proven experience working on residential projects in the UK.
- Confident in the use of REVIT is essential.
- Experience of specification writing capability using NBS.
- Use of Adobe software packages. Eg Indesign.
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team.
- Technical capability and understanding of UK legislation.
- Assist the practice in driving forward our technical design standards
- Is self-motivated with a passion for design, delivery and client satisfaction.
- Highly organised and adaptable with proven management skills to lead projects and teams.
- Good communication skills, verbal, written and presentation.
- The ability to Project budget, provide programmes and reports, produce documents such as IRS’s.
We are looking for someone who will produce high end quality work with confidence, professionalism and a minimal supervision. The successful candidate must be a good team player, with a flexible and enthusiastic attitude. Must be able to produce drawings and specifications on a tight deadline to a high standard.
In return, the Company offers a competitive salary and fantastic benefits, some of which include: 25 days of holidays, private health insurance, discretionary performance related bonus, paid sabbatical leave.
If you believe that you have the relevant experience and skills to suit this role then apply by sending your Cover Letter, CV and work samples to email@example.com
Only those that have been shortlisted will be contacted for interview.