An amazing and unique opportunity for a RIBA Part II to gain immediate and full support of RIBA Part III accreditation and extensive site exposure with a multidisciplinary firm based in South West London.
With an extensive portfolio of residential, cultural, leisure and housing schemes, this busy firm is making its mark as a pioneer of innovative design for communities across the UK.
This role would also suit a newly Qualified Architect keen to expand their skill-set and take on additional responsibility.
- Revit software proficiency
- RIBA Part II or III accreditation
- Confident & assertive communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Knowledge of contract administration
- Positive attitude and an enthusiastic approach
- Experience in carrying out research and feasibility studies
- 6-12 months
- Ability to work from home (1 day per week)
- Excellent work/life balance
- Negotiable hourly rates
- Full support of RIBA Part III
If you are keen to gain site exposure and have an opportunity to take ownership of challenging UK-based projects, apply below or get in touch with me directly.