A prestigious team known for their well-crafted UK projects within mixed use, commercial and housing has a unique opening for a client-facing architect with a keen design eye and demonstrable London procurement and construction experience. Unique studio culture, driven by design, collaboration and quality, this is the perfect opportunity for an established architect to advance their skills on world-class projects.
- Day-to-day management of UK-based mixed use commercial/residential projects from detailed design to site.
- Leading client, authority and consultant team meetings.
- Extensive collaboration of design ideas and continuing to develop the company’s unique ethos.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified architect with significant UK practical experience.
- Proven experience working directly with high-profile clients, ideally across commercial refurbishment, housing or mixed use projects.
- Demonstrable UK procurement and construction experience.
- Strong relationship management and exceptional communication skills.
- A sensitive and rigorous approach to design with a passion for craftsmanship and materiality supported by portfolio of the highest quality.
- Strong graphic and presentation skills with an emphasis on physical modelling and hand sketching.
- Excellent working knowledge of MicroStation and ideally Revit having used this in practice.
A close-knit team in a brand new converted office space - this is a really exciting opportunity for someone to join a highly sought-after design studio at a senior level.