Senior Architectural Technician
Salary up to £38,000 (depending on experience)
Some of the benefits included: Great working environment, professional memberships paid, emphasis on sustainability, continuous CPD's, annual bonus schemes, company pension, generous holidays plus many more!
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be working on behalf of an award-winning, vibrant and lively architectural practice which has been established since the 80's.
We are looking to speak with experienced Senior Architectural Technicians looking to be based in Central Glasgow and are passionate about working within the residential sector.
This role could suit someone who has job running experience, however could also suit someone who has more of a managerial approach of working on several projects at once.
This medium-sized practice uses both AutoCad and Revit however Revit training can be provided for the right candidate.
To work as a Senior Architectural Technician you must:
- Be suitably qualified within an architectural/ construction/ CAD focussed subject
- A strong understanding of AutoCad & SketchUp and ideally Revit
- Good technical understanding of UK construction (UK building regulations)
- Experience of working in a UK based practice, ideally within the residential sector
- Experience of project running both in the office and on site
- Understanding of current UK building regulations
Commutable locations for this Senior Architectural Technician opportunity:
Glasgow, Paisley, East Kilbride, Motherwell, Dumbarton, Edinburgh