This Clerkenwell practice with an increasing amount of work have a gap in their team for someone who really enjoys building and drawing technical details by hand as well as mentoring junior staff on how to build things well.
- Working as part of a team on ALL projects in the office across technical stages.
- Working on both new build and refurbishment, across public sectors.
- Setting and maintaining technical standards.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified Part III, technical qualifications may be considered.
- Understanding of Revit or ArchiCad is preferred but not essential.
- Experience delivering on highly-crafted UK projects.
- Excellent communicator with an outgoing attitude.
- Experience writing NBS Specifications.
They offer a social environment, good hours and excellent location.