I have a landmark opportunity for a Senior Urban Designer / Masterplanning Architect to join a world-renowned, top-tier practice on a full-time permanent basis. The successful individual will be working on world-class masterplanning schemes.
Essentials for the successful Senior Urban Designer / Masterplanning Architect:
- A minimum of 5 years' post-qualification industry experience gained working for a leading international practice
- A strong portfolio showing exceptional concept and detailed design skills on large scale urban schemes
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, GIS, Rhino, Adobe CS, Vray ideal
- Revit experience highly desirable
- Project experience within the Middle-East highly desirable
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience managing and coordinating local authorities, project stakeholders and sub-consultants
- Strong background liaising with clients
- The ability to use your own initiative
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for a Senior Urban Designer / architect with masterplanning experience to gain exposure to career-defining flagship schemes. If you're interested, please send your up to date CV and relevant work samples to Katie Jones at Adrem Group to be considered - suitable applicants will be contacted with more information.