Senior Urban Designer - UK & International Projects
A really great opportunity has become available with a key client of ours, a leading multi-disciplinary design practice, in their Central London office.
They are looking to hire an experienced Senior Urban Designer with excellent design skills as soon as possible to take the lead on and manage a range of career-defining schemes from concept through to delivery; leading your own teams and using your understanding of the design process to develop your own ideas and make them a reality.
You will be working as part of a dynamic multi-disciplinary team across a wide range of sectors including education, mixed-use, residential, commercial, retail, healthcare and hospitality. This practice's projects can be found across the UK and in all corners of the world, therefore it is essential that applicants have a sound understanding of the technical delivery of UK and international masterplans.
The successful Senior Urban Designer will:
- Ideally come from an architectural background
- Have a strong level of master-planning experience
- Have experience with both UK based and international projects
- Have experience leading and managing your own projects and teams, delivering on time and to budget
- Be proficient with a range of design software including AutoCAD, Sketchup and the Adobe creative suites
- Have excellent design skills
- Enjoy project diversity
- Have natural leadership skills
This is a really great opportunity to take up a senior position within a prestigious practice. Don't miss out on being their next Senior Urban Designer and apply by sending your up to date CV to Katie Jones at Adrem Group (please email me directly if possible, my contact details can be found on the Adrem website) or get in touch with me for a confidential discussion.