A multi-award-winning UK architecture practice based in central London is looking to hire a talented architect to take on a senior technical role for an exciting housing scheme. The successful candidate will have a proven track record delivering complex, high density residential projects in London and the UK. The role would suit individuals who are confident managing technical issues, and who can demonstrate strong leadership skills. Revit is essential and experience on similar projects would be a huge advantage. This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career within a supportive and forward-thinking practice.
- To play a key role in the delivery of a potentially award-winning housing project.
- To mentor junior members of staff on technical issues.
- To help develop standards and technical procedures in the office.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified RIBA Part III or technical equivalent.
- Excellent knowledge of Revit.
- Proven history and portfolio of delivering housing projects.
The culture of this practice is fun and sociable and they pay well with an excellent benefits package.