Exciting opening for a technical architect or technologist to join a highly sought-after London studio to help them deliver a significant UK housing project in Revit. As well as an award-winning portfolio, this well-established team in north London offers a unique culture and ethos rooted in career support, development and well-being. You will have the opportunity to bring your detailing ability and Revit knowledge including modelling and coordination to a fun and busy team.
- Joining an existing team to work on stage 4/5 of a large UK housing project.
- Building the Revit model, developing and coordinating GA's.
- Liaising with manufacturers and subcontractors.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified architect or architectural technologist with significant UK experience at stage 3+ in Revit.
- Strong housing background.
- Sound knowledge of UK building regulations.
- Experience working with a range of construction methods and facades including, GRC, curtain walling and brick.
- Excellent Revit knowledge essential.