Architectural Assistant - Rhino & V-ray
A creative and design-led studio based in south-east London are on the lookout for a talented architectural assistant to join their team on an initial contract basis. On offer is the opportunity to work on an exciting London-based housing project from initial stages up to planning. The studio is small scale, meaning this is the perfect opportunity for a part II architectural assistant to receive guidance and assistance from extremely successful and motivated mentors.
- Assist in preparing presentation drawings for a housing planning application.
- Produce street scenes and housing renders using Rhino and V-ray.
- Prepare architectural drawings alongside planning submissions in AutoCAD.
- Produce a D&A statement.
Skills and Experience
- Part II qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working at RIBA stage 2 onwards on UK housing projects a desired skill.
- Fluency using AutoCAD, Rhino and V-ray.
- Experience in Revit is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available architectural assistant who wants to work with an emerging studio.