Architectural Assistant - Rhino & V-ray
5 days left
- Part 2
A creative and design-led studio based in south-east London are on the lookout for a talented architectural assistant to join their team on an initial contract basis. On offer is the opportunity to work on an exciting London-based housing project from initial stages up to planning. The studio is small scale, meaning this is the perfect opportunity for a part II architectural assistant to receive guidance and assistance from extremely successful and motivated mentors.
- Assist in preparing presentation drawings for a housing planning application.
- Produce street scenes and housing renders using Rhino and V-ray.
- Prepare architectural drawings alongside planning submissions in AutoCAD.
- Produce a D&A statement.
Skills and Experience
- Part II qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working at RIBA stage 2 onwards on UK housing projects a desired skill.
- Fluency using AutoCAD, Rhino and V-ray.
- Experience in Revit is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available architectural assistant who wants to work with an emerging studio.
Apply for Architectural Assistant - Rhino & V-ray
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly