Bridgend, South Wales
£18,000- £28,000 (Depending on Experience)
We are currently on the lookout for an Architectural Technician to join a vibrant + friendly multi-disciplinary consultancy on a permanent basis (there are also options for flexibility on working hours) which has an office near Bridgend in South Wales.
You will be joining a team of around 20 strong and as they are so busy, they are looking to expand their team with immediate effect. You will get the chance to work on some very exciting projects across the residential and the commercial sectors.
Ideally you will already have experience with Revit however training will be provided for the right candidate. You should also already have experience with AutoCad.
Essential skills for this Architectural Technician position:
- HND/ HNC/ Degree in a relevant Architectural/ Construction or CAD focussed subject
- Proven technical ability of using AutoCad, SketchUp & Photoshop
- Some knowledge of UK Building Regulations would be a bonus
- The ability to demonstrate strong technical knowledge and construction detailing
- Personal motivation and discipline to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Clear, concise and effective written and verbal communicate skills essential in working with internal teams and external clients and consultants.
Commutable locations: Cardiff, Swansea, Bridgend, Neath, Pencoed, Newport
If you are interested in this Architectural Technician position, please could you call ALICE on (01792) 365105 for a friendly, confidential conversation. Alternatively, you can send an up-to-date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly