An award-winning practice known for their award-winning approach to residential design are looking for a passionate BIM Manager to join their vibrant south London studio.
- Manage the BIM strategy for the office and guide the architecture team.
- Develop BIM standards, documentation and procedures.
- Write and implement a BIM execution plan and create workflows.
- Training and development of staff in various BIM softwares including Revit and Dynamo.
Skills and Experience
- A background working at a leading practice as a BIM manager.
- Experience of managing BIM workflows and implementing BIM execution plans.
- Solid understanding of PAS/BS 1192 and current BIM Level 2 regulations.
- Advanced knowledge of Revit, Navisworks and other BIM softwares gained on a live project.
- Experience of using Dynamo.
If you're a talented BIM Manager looking to work at a friendly, sociable practice that values you as much as your understanding of BIM, this role is for you.