With a successful London developer on board, this up-and-coming practice are working on projects situated in iconic locations in London - mainly hotels, residential and commercial sectors. You will initially be hired for a CAT A & B fit out which is currently in design stages and will be on site in June. This practice only produces highly designed ‘funky’ schemes and this project is highly likely to be in line for an award. This is an opportunity for someone ambitious to join them as they grow and the long-term possibilities are endless.
- Liaising with high profile corporate clients, authorities, consultants and contractors.
- To strive for design excellence, continuing to develop the company's aesthetic.
Skills and Experience
- Ideally a qualified architect or interior architect.
- From a design-focused background and experience working on high quality commercial interiors.
- Experience liaising with high profile clients.
- Good working knowledge of Revit or MicroStation an advantage.
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken.
Apply for Interior Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly