An award-winning practice known for large-scale residential and commercial design are looking for a passionate BIM Coordinator to join their Central London office.
- Working within a project team providing BIM support and guidance.
- Helping develop BIM Standards and procedures.
- Implement BIM execution plan and create workflows.
- Training and development of staff in BIM softwares including Revit.
Skills and Experience
- A background working at a leading design practice in a BIM focused role.
- Experience of managing BIM workflows and implementing BIM execution plans.
- Advanced knowledge of Revit and Navisworks gained from working on a live project.
- Experience of BIM model management, content auditing, data management and clash detection is desirable.
If you're a passionate BIM specialist looking to work at an innovative and well respected practice with a global reach, this role is for you. Send your CV and portfolio to Jason today.
Apply for BIM Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly