Revit Architect / Technician Interior Fitout Oxford Circus
A vibrant and growing studio based near Oxford Circus is urgently looking for a talented all-rounder for a long-term contract.
This highly-regarded studio specialises in various high-profile and large-scale Science, Laboratory, Research and Higher Education projects.
The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 3 years of professional experience and be a RIBA Part II, III or an ARB-registered Architect.
Skills and Experience:
- Advanced Revit skills (essential)
- UK Commercial / Office / Workplace Fitout experience (essential)
- Involvement in Science, Laboratory, Research OR Higher Education projects (desirable)
- Excellent graphic communication skills
- Liaison and Coordination experience
- Long-term contract - 3 months+
- A possibility of a permanent offer
- Rates from £20 p/h upwards
- Employment type is flexible: PAYE, Umbrella or LTD
Please attach your CV and portfolio (no larger than 10 MB) when applying for this role.
Monika specialises in Architecture Contract roles at Adrem.
Apply for Revit Architect / Technician Interior Fitout Oxford Circus
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly