Revit Architect / Technician Interior Fitout Oxford Circus
A vibrant and growing studio based near Oxford Circus is urgently looking for a talented all-rounder for a long-term contract.
This highly-regarded studio specialises in various high-profile and large-scale Science, Laboratory, Research and Higher Education projects.
The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 3 years of professional experience and be a RIBA Part II, III or an ARB-registered Architect.
Skills and Experience:
- Advanced Revit skills (essential)
- UK Commercial / Office / Workplace Fitout experience (essential)
- Involvement in Science, Laboratory, Research OR Higher Education projects (desirable)
- Excellent graphic communication skills
- Liaison and Coordination experience
- Long-term contract - 3 months+
- A possibility of a permanent offer
- Rates from £20 p/h upwards
- Employment type is flexible: PAYE, Umbrella or LTD
Please attach your CV and portfolio (no larger than 10 MB) when applying for this role.
Monika specialises in Architecture Contract roles at Adrem.